AFTCO Taper-Tip aluminum fishing gaffs are available in our traditional rich Gold and our also popular lustrous Black finishes - both anodized for lasting beauty and resistance to corrosion. The shafts are made from corrosion-resistant 6061 T6 marine aluminum - the same material used in our famous "Unibutts®" - and they are "swaged" for uniform strength from end to end,but with no unnecessary weight. All models are fitted with soft but rugged black grips molded from the same non-slip material found on the finest fishing rods. Black vinyl butt caps seal out corrosive moisture and prevent deck scarring. Our gaff hooks are fashioned from stainless steel rods,with easy-to-sharpen triangular points. Rod diameters are 1/4,5/16,3/8 and 1/2-inch,and offered are hooks with 2,3,4 and 5-inch "throats." Some gaffs float,unless otherwise indicated below. With shafts of 3/4 and 1-inch butt diameters,Taper-Tip Gaffs are available in overall lengths of 3,4,5,6,and 8 feet.
* Over 5,000 Square Feet of Fishing Gear & Tackle for Both the Experienced & Novice Fisherman Alike!
* We Carry Native Watercraft, Jackson, & Feelfree Kayaks & Gear!
* Full-Service Rod & Reel Repair Specialists
* Certified Native Propel Service Center
* Saturday Kayak Demo's By Appointment
3113 1st Street, Bradenton Florida 34208
Monday & Thursday
9:00AM - 6:00PM
Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, & Sun
9:00AM - 5:00PM