What sets the Lure II apart from other tandems is the multi-configuration options. Paddle with a friend or family member, one can control the boat and keep an eye on the fish finder while the other fishes and vice versa. The Lure II can also be paddled as a solo kayak from the rear seat position – with a multitude of options. In the solo position, you can remove the front Gravity seat providing even more room for standing and storage, add a stand up bar to sight cast or cooler to sit on. Stand, sit high, sit low, one or two anglers, pedal*, paddle, power* and go fishing, the Lure II will be the one boat that can truly replace them all.
LENGTH: 14' 2" (432 cm)WIDTH: 36" (91 cm)WEIGHT: 114lbs (52 kg)CAPACITY: 475 lbs (215 kg)*Kayak weight and capacity may vary depending on optional accessories.
* Over 5,000 Square Feet of Fishing Gear & Tackle for Both the Experienced & Novice Fisherman Alike!
* We Carry Native Watercraft, Jackson, & Feelfree Kayaks & Gear!
* Full-Service Rod & Reel Repair Specialists
* Certified Native Propel Service Center
* Saturday Kayak Demo's By Appointment
3113 1st Street, Bradenton Florida 34208
Monday & Thursday
9:00AM - 6:00PM
Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, & Sun
9:00AM - 5:00PM