Tsunami Evict Spinning Reels are the must inshore spinning reel. And, if you aren't into conventional reels but still want to battle big and powerful bottom dwellers, the Evict spinning reels have you covered. These reels are constructed with a stainless steel main gear, stainless steel pinion and a sealed stainless steel main shaft. The eight sealed stainless steel ball bearings on these reels allows for smooth action and increased corrosion resistance. These reels can be used like a winch when getting big fish off the bottom with their CF3 carbon fiber drag system. These spinning reels are great even if you're top water fishing. They cast well and are ideal for live bait fishing. A great spinning reel that won't break the bank.
* Over 5,000 Square Feet of Fishing Gear & Tackle for Both the Experienced & Novice Fisherman Alike!
* We Carry Native Watercraft, Jackson, & Feelfree Kayaks & Gear!
* Full-Service Rod & Reel Repair Specialists
* Certified Native Propel Service Center
* Saturday Kayak Demo's By Appointment
Monday & Thursday
9:00AM - 6:00PM
Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, & Sun
9:00AM - 5:00PM